Antique Silk Ikat shirt dress - White
Our classic Elsa coat dress is a versatile and stylish wardrobe staple. Here we have revisited it as a shirt dress, in an antique silk ikat, to make an elegant cocktail dress or stunning wedding outfit. The coat dress is a style that works for many and can be worn open over trousers, as an extra layer, or belted at the waist, over boots or heels, for a more traditional shirt dress. It has been so popular that we have created versions in Dutch wax cotton batik, Liberty wool and our own tweeds.
- Antique silk ikat shirt dress
- Versatile wardrobe staple
- Vintage buttons to add to the retro feel
- Two deep side pockets for practical living
- 100% natural dyes & materials
- Handmade in the UK
Available in three subtly different base colour ways - pink, black or white.
For information about our sizes and to view our sizing chart please click here.
We ship by Royal Mail Special Delivery and if the item is in stock, delivery time will be approximately 3-4 days. On receipt of your order, we will email you to confirm whether the item is in stock or, if it is an item to be made to order, we will confirm when you can expect delivery. Approximate delivery time for items not in stock or made to order is 5 weeks.
We offer three shipping options -
1. Free shipping for orders over £50 within 3 working days
2. Standard delivery at £5 for orders under £50 except for facemasks that are £2.50.
3. Next day courier delivery for UK at £8, £12 for EU and £20 rest of the world.
All prices are currently inclusive of VAT at 20%.