Seeley Pin Stripe Denim Safari Jacket
Our Seeley safari jacket is a classic style in a lightweight pinstripe denim. With inside seams edged in Dutch wax cotton batik, belt tie and vintage buttons, two deep front pockets and a pleated vent behind to give it an elegant silhouette.
- Lightweight pinstripe denim belted jacket for women
- Smart yet comfortable wardrobe staple
- Vintage buttons to complement the 70’s style
- Handmade in the UK
Pair with the Markham trousers to make a fine travel suit.
For more information about our range and weight of tweeds please click here.
The Seeley safari jacket named after Alice Seeley, Lady Harris, (1870-1970) a one time Frome resident, missionary and early documentary photographer in Congo Free State.
For information about our sizes and to view our sizing chart please click here.
We ship by Royal Mail Special Delivery and if the item is in stock, delivery time will be approximately 3-4 days. On receipt of your order, we will email you to confirm whether the item is in stock or, if it is an item to be made to order, we will confirm when you can expect delivery. Approximate delivery time for items not in stock or made to order is 5 weeks.
We offer three shipping options -
1. Free shipping for orders over £50 within 3 working days
2. Standard delivery at £5 for orders under £50 except for facemasks that are £2.50.
3. Next day courier delivery for UK at £8, £12 for EU and £20 rest of the world.
All prices are currently inclusive of VAT at 20%.