Elsa Brown Herringbone Tweed Coat Dress
Our classic Elsa coat dress is a versatile and stylish wardrobe staple. The coat dress is a style that works for many and can be worn open over trousers, as an extra layer, or belted at the waist, over boots or heels, for a more traditional shirt dress. It has been so popular that we have created versions in Dutch wax cotton batik, Liberty wool and our own tweeds. Crafted from the finest Scottish herringbone tweed, this coat dress’s inside seams are edged with a colourful Dutch wax cotton batik, giving a subtle flash of colour and some quality finishing.
- Chocolate brown tweed coat dress
- Versatile wardrobe staple
- Vintage buttons to add to the retro feel
- Two deep side pockets for practical living
- Exceptional Scottish herringbone tweed – soft, warm, waterproof, hard-wearing & breathable
- Tonal or contrasting top stitching
- Tweed weight of 390g, giving a lovely and flattering drape
- 100% natural dyes & materials
- Handmade in the UK
For more information about our range and weight of tweeds please click here.
For information about our sizes and to view our sizing chart please click here.
We ship by Royal Mail Special Delivery and if the item is in stock, delivery time will be approximately 3-4 days. On receipt of your order, we will email you to confirm whether the item is in stock or, if it is an item to be made to order, we will confirm when you can expect delivery. Approximate delivery time for items not in stock or made to order is 5 weeks.
Our postage charges on all UK orders are £12, and £15 within the EU.
For overseas (non EU) orders please get in touch and we will arrange shipping on an order specific signed for basis with Royal Mail.
All prices are currently inclusive of VAT at 20%.