Battuta Brown Tweed Pheran Coat for men and women
Loose fitting, elegant tweed robe or coat for men and women – lined with Dutch wax cotton batik in front and back panels, shoulders and sleeves. Finished with leather trim on cuffs and edged in blanket stitch with contrasting or tonal thread around the neckline and collar. Originally inspired by a Kashmiri robe called a pheran, we now, due to demand, have a smaller size for the more petite customer. Perfect for camping, glamping, walking in the rain - a stylish, warm and breathable coat.
- Chocolate brown tweed pheran coat
- Comfortable and stylish unisex garment – available in two sizes - L 110cm/S 100cm
- Stitched leather trim on cuffs, blanket stitch on collar in tonal or contrasting thread
- Exceptional Scottish herringbone tweed – soft, warm, waterproof, hard-wearing & breathable
- Tweed weight of 390g, giving a lovely and flattering drape
- 100% natural dyes & materials
- Handmade in the UK
For more information about our range and weight of tweeds please click here.
For information about our sizes and to view our sizing chart please click here.
We ship by Royal Mail Special Delivery and if the item is in stock, delivery time will be approximately 3-4 days. On receipt of your order, we will email you to confirm whether the item is in stock or, if it is an item to be made to order, we will confirm when you can expect delivery. Approximate delivery time for items not in stock or made to order is 5 weeks.
We offer three shipping options -
1. Free shipping for orders over £50 within 3 working days
2. Standard delivery at £5 for orders under £50 except for facemasks that are £2.50.
3. Next day courier delivery for UK at £8, £12 for EU and £20 rest of the world.
All prices are currently inclusive of VAT at 20%.