Markham Blue Check Tweed Trousers
Our Markham trousers are available in a range of fabrics from bespoke tweeds to rich velvets, corduroy and bold Dutch wax prints. Tight fitting and loose legged, this is a flattering and practical style of trouser that looks as good dressed up with heels or dressed down with trainers.
40’s glamour or 70’s style, we have called the trousers after the trailblazer and aviatrix, Beryl Markham.
- Bespoke Tana blue check tweed trousers for women
- Smart yet comfortable wardrobe staple
- Deep waistband for flattering fit
- Lined to front knee for comfort with Dutch wax cotton batik
- Tonal or contrasting top stitching detail
- Exceptional Scottish tweed, woven exclusively for us – soft, warm, waterproof, hard-wearing & breathable
- Tweed weight of 390g, giving a lovely and flattering drape
- Handmade in the UK
Pair with Seeley safari jacket to make an elegant trouser suit to dress up or down
For more information about our range and weight of tweeds please click here.
For information about our sizes and to view our sizing chart please click here.
We ship by Royal Mail Special Delivery and if the item is in stock, delivery time will be approximately 3-4 days. On receipt of your order, we will email you to confirm whether the item is in stock or, if it is an item to be made to order, we will confirm when you can expect delivery. Approximate delivery time for items not in stock or made to order is 5 weeks.
We offer three shipping options -
1. Free shipping for orders over £50 within 3 working days
2. Standard delivery at £5 for orders under £50 except for facemasks that are £2.50.
3. Next day courier delivery for UK at £8, £12 for EU and £20 rest of the world.
All prices are currently inclusive of VAT at 20%.