Eberhardt Brown Herringbone Tweed Fitted Waistcoat
Our fitted tweed waistcoat is the perfect wardrobe staple that covers all seasons. Fully lined in Dutch wax cotton batik, with an asymmetric 'Biker jacket' neck line to provide extra protection in the wind and cold, two deep front pockets and a secure zip breast pocket and press stud fasteners for a snug and flattering fit.
- Chocolate brown herringbone tweed fitted waistcoat for women
- Smart yet comfortable wardrobe staple
- Asymmetric neckline for extra protection from wind and cold
- Denim or contrasting velvet lined collar
- Tonal or contrasting top stitching detail
- Elegant double vented back with half belt
- Exceptional Scottish herringbone tweed – soft, warm, waterproof, hard-wearing & breathable
- Tweed weight of 390g, giving a lovely and flattering drape
- 100% natural dyes & materials
- Handmade in the UK
Match with our Kingsley skirt to make an elegant suit or dress down with trousers for the outdoor life.
For more information about our range of fabrics and weight of tweeds please click here.
For information about our sizes and to view our sizing chart please click here.
We ship by Royal Mail Special Delivery and if the item is in stock, delivery time will be approximately 3-4 days. On receipt of your order, we will email you to confirm whether the item is in stock or, if it is an item to be made to order, we will confirm when you can expect delivery. Approximate delivery time for items not in stock or made to order is 5 weeks.
We offer three shipping options -
1. Free shipping for orders over £50 within 3 working days
2. Standard delivery at £5 for orders under £50
3. Next day courier delivery for UK at £8, £12 for EU and £20 rest of the world.
All prices are currently inclusive of VAT at 20%.